Lighting Electronics Department Technician (Moonachie, NJ)
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience. Please State Salary Requirement|
|Benefits:||Standard Company Benefits Available After 90 Days|
|Employment Type:||Year-Round - Full Time|
|Description:||4Wall Entertainment Lighting, an E.O.E, is seeking an Lighting Electronics Department Technician.|
|Duties:||• Testing, troubleshooting and component level repair of moving lights, consoles, dimming systems, etc. |
• Management of check in and out for equipment in department
• Identify and resolve inventory shortages
• Some local travel may be involved
|Qualifications:||Required Skills: |
• Demonstrated technical/electronics training and/or experience is required. Experience in entertainment lighting industry is strongly preferred.
• Must have a solid work background, including recent consistent work experience.
• Working knowledge of electronics and related systems and the ability to perform light mechanical assembly and disassembly is required.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Must have good computer skills and take a proactive approach to troubleshooting and repair.
• Must be able to take directions as well as multi-task in a fast-paced environment without supervision.
• Must be able to work directly with customers both in-house and on-site.
• Must be able to lift 75-100 lbs.
Health insurance and 401(k) are offered after satisfactory completion of 90-day probationary period. Position is full-time. A drug test and background verification will be required.