Account Manager (New Jersey)
|Salary Range:||Dependent Upon Experience. Please State Salary Requirement|
|Benefits:||Standard Company Benefits After 90 Days|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||4Wall-New York (an EOE), a leading entertainment lighting company, is seeking a highly motivated person to work as an Account Manager. This position will provide direct support to 4Wall rental customers and will report directly to the National VP of Business Development.|
|Duties:||Responsibilities include: |
• Maintain a high level of client satisfaction with current customers by fulfilling orders, resolving problems and providing ongoing support;
• Main point of contact between customers, shop operations and accounting departments;
• Quote prices, prepare contracts and close orders utilizing industry specific software;
• Assist the National VP with development of new customers through direct contact and support with orders; and
• Assist in the identification of prospective customers through the use of business directories, following leads from the National VP, participating in industry events and research in the local markets.
|Qualifications:||Successful candidate will possess: |
• Previous experience in the entertainment lighting industry.
• An aggressive approach to maintaining high standards of customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast-paced work environment;
• Established aptitude to adjust to new situations quickly, with customer service in mind;
• Advanced computer and organizational skills; and
• Demonstrated ability to self-manage.
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience along with a comprehensive benefit package, including medical insurance and 401(k). Please state salary requirement
Please apply to our website: http://www.4wall.com/about-careers
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|