Service Technician (Systems & Design - Las Vegas)
|Location:||Las Vegas, NV|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||4Wall is a nationally recognized design and integration company that provides equipment and services for theatrical, themed and architectural installations. 4Wall operates from its five offices in the United States, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, DC and Nashville.|
|Duties:||The Service Technician will:|
• Perform in-house and on-site repair and maintenance of dimming equipment, control networks, control consoles and lighting fixtures (robotic as well as static). This work includes both warranty and non-warranty repairs as well as system commissioning;
• Serve existing clients and actively seek new clients and business opportunities;
• Develop and execute service and maintenance agreements
• Work with 4Wall staff and key vendors to process work orders, ship/receive equipment and expedite repairs;
• Travel, as needed, to perform above functions on-site; and
• Perform other duties as directed by management.
|Qualifications:||Minimum 5 years of Service and/or Technician experience including:|
• Experience with theatrical, themed and architectural lighting systems;
• Experience with rigging, video and audio systems is helpful, but not required;
• Experience programming control networks;
• Ability to schedule appointments, perform needed repairs and bill for services rendered;
• Must be able communicate with clients in a professional and skillful manner;
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills;
• Must have basic computer skills, including MS Office programs;
• Basic CAD skills are beneficial;
• Must be pro-active and self-directed;
• Must maintain an organized work space; and
• Evening and/or weekend hours will be periodically required.
Health insurance and 401(k) are offered after satisfactory completion of 90-day probationary period. Position is full-time. Please indicate salary requirement. A drug test, job-related physical and background verification will be required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.