Project Manager (Systems & Design - Los Angeles)
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Benefits:||Standard Company Benefits after 90 Days|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||4Wall is a nationally recognized design and integration company that provides equipment and services for theatrical, themed and architectural installations. 4Wall operates from its five offices in the United States – Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, DC and Nashville.|
The Project Manager will assist with all construction activities as required to successfully complete assigned projects on schedule and within budget.
The Project Manager must possess experience in all aspects of theatrical, themed and architectural lighting systems. Experience with rigging, video and audio systems is very helpful, but not required. Prior experience will include, but not be limited to, the following: construction project management, budgeting, scheduling, system commissioning, training and closeout, and performing other duties as assigned by management.
|Qualifications:||Job Requirements: |
Minimum 5 years of Project Management Experience including:
• Experience with theatrical, themed and architectural lighting systems;
• Experience coordinating project schedules and budgets;
• Ability to prepare, schedule and supervise completion of a final punch list;
• Ability to direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project;
- on schedule:
- within budget
- with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications;
• Must be able communicate with clients in a professional and skillful manner;
• Must be able to read and build from a set of plans;
• Must understand local building codes;
• Must have both interior and exterior build-out experience to be considered;
• Must have strong written and oral communication skills;
• Must have basic computer skills, including MS Office programs;
• Basic CAD skills required; advanced CAD skills are beneficial;
• Must be pro-active and self-directed; and
• Must maintain an organized job site.
Health insurance and 401(k) are offered after satisfactory completion of 90-day probationary period. Position is full-time. Please indicate salary requirement. A drug test, job-related physical and background verification will be required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.